End Climate Change, Start Climate of Change #ClimateOfChange. A Pan-European Campaign to build a better future for climate induced migrants, the human face of climate change.
SummaryThe project "End Climate Change, Start Climate of Change" is a European project, which aims at developing young EU citizens awareness and critical understanding of climate change induced migration, as one of the biggest challenges of the globalized world.
- Raising awareness of young EU citizens on the nexus between the economic system we live in, our lifestyle and human-induced climate change effects in the Global South
- Promoting sustainable lifestyle patterns and a shift towards a sustainable, human economy model within our planetary boundaries.
- Engaging and activating young EU citizens in support of policies and development actions to tackle climate change as a driver of irregular migration and forced displacement worldwide.
- Action Aid Hellas-Greece,
- Oxfam Germany,
- Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna-(UNIBO Italy),
- Bulgarian Environmental Partnership Foundation -(BEPF)-Bulgaria,
- ALDA - European Association for Local Democracy- France,
- ALIANZA POR LA SOLIDARIDAD – Spain,
- Municipality of Bologna – Italy,
- EEB - EUROPEAN ENVIRONMENTAL BUREAU-Belgium,
- BRF-Poland, FINEP-Germany,
- SLOGA- Slovenia
CoordinatorWeWorld-GVC - Italy
Grant Contract CSO - LA/2019/410-153
15 January 2020
15 May 2023
European Commission under the DEAR (Development Education and Awareness Raising) Programme.
Dr Despina Cochliou
Role of UNRF: