Urban food systems and ecosystems (CRFS) demand immediate action. CITIES2030 innovative approach provides a great opportunity to attract the best researchers, entrepreneurs, civil society leaders, cities and all agents of the CRFS. We commit to work towards the transformation and restructuring of the way systems produce, transport and supply, recycle and reuse food in the 21st century.
- The main goal of the project is to create a future proof and effective Urban Food Systems and Ecosystems (UFSE) via a connected people centered structure, built on trust, with partners encompassing the entire UFSE.
- We commit to work towards the transformation and restructuring of the way systems produce, transport and supply, recycle and reuse food in the 21st century.
- Our vision is to connect short food supply chains, gathering consumers, strategic and complement industry partners, the civil society, promising start-ups and enterprises, innovators and visionary thinkers, leading universities and research across the vast diversity of disciplines addressing UFSE, including food science, social science and big data.
- We actively encourage the participation of citizens by delivering a trusted UFSE, moving consumers from being passive recipients to active engagement and motivated change agents.
- We are building a Blockchain based, online, real time platform with multiple tools such as the CRFS Alliance, a community of practice supported by a digital platform, reaching all over Europe and beyond. This approach will enable innovation actions and enhancements on a pan-European scope with a global reach.
41 partners / 19 countries